Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Zoe Saldana in Balmain - Colombiana Premiere

My girl crush of the moment - Zoe Saldana attended the screening of her new movie ''Colombiana'' last night looking like a million dollars! As soon as I caught a glimpse of Zoe, I knew I had to post about her look because she was also wearing one of my favourite fashion houses - Balmain!!



Zoe Saldana in Balmain Resort 2012:


The beautiful Zoe wore a modified version of this Balmain Resort 2012 dress at the Premiere, the modification being the added white train - I know a lot of critics didn't approve of the added train but as soon as I saw a glimpse of her dress, I knew it was Balmain and couldn't not love it! The detail in the dress is insane and the works of true craftsmanship plus the gold looks mesmerizing against Zoe's skin.


Zoe paired her dress with black strappy heels although I do think a nude or gold heel would've looked better, none the less, she looked sensational and is certainly one of the biggest Balmain fans around ( this is the second look she's worn from this collection). 


Zoe finished her look with dramatic eye make-up consisting of liquid eye liner flicked up, very cat like and brown eyeshadow in the same shape while everything else was kept simple. Her hair was in a carefree up do, with a dress like that, you've got to let it do the talking! 



Hope you all enjoyed!