Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy 24th Birthday Blake!!

My favourite girl in the world, Blake Lively turns 24 today - ain't she growing up fast? Seems like yesterday she was playing a teen Serena van der Woodsen but out girl has grown up to become one of Hollywood's most promising talents and international fashion icon! I hope Blake has a wonderful day with her family and friends, Happy Birthday Blake and to many, many more!!

To celebrate Blake's B-day I've added a few of my favourite pictures of the B-day girl:


In Marchesa at the 2010 Met Ball - look at those legs! 

Goddess in Chanel Couture and Lorraine Schwartz diamonds. 


Hair envy for women everywhere - Blake in her Nylon spread.


My personal favourite dress of Blake's, never had she looked so beautiful, I was blown away!


Cutie in D&G


Showing off that killer body in Lanvin - she was the first to wear a piece from the collection and WOW! 


Marchesa's fav girl...


Beautiful Blake in Prabal Gurung.


Blake in Versace looking amazing, look at those eyes! 


Blake in Paris, 2010 - she looks so chic and Parisian here, love it. 


This picture is all it took for me to fall in love with Blake - how could you not?!


Beauty at its finest!


The start of Blake the Fashion Icon - Anna loves her, took her to Paris and the rest is history!


Because she's adorable..



Happy Birthday Blake!!